What We Believe
There is no one right way, there is onlyWhat We Make It
We believe that the best public service experiences are perpetually optimizing, matching service evolution with the pace of technological change and ever-evolving user expectations. The best service experiences cannot be prescribed or imposed, they must be co-created. They are the result of radical collaboration and a collective thirst for exploring the unknown. We believe that there isn’t one right way for a service to be designed to deliver the best possible user experience. There is only what we make it, together.
Collaborating With Us
We have worked extensively with the Governments of Nova Scotia and British Columbia, Canada to digitally enable departmental work processes and reimagine the digital delivery of a wide range of public services.
Our recent work has included:
- Provincial certification registry
- Online courtrooms (e-court)
- Immigration services
- Legal case management systems and services
- Public purchasing service delivery
Additional information is available to prospective clients under protection of non-disclosure. Please contact us to learn more.
- Nova Scotia Department of Justice
- Nova Scotia Office of Teacher Certification
- Nova Scotia Procurement
- Nova Scotia Workers Adviser’s Program
- Nova Scotia Labour Standards
- Nova Scotia Student Assistance
- Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
- Ministry of Health
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Ministry of Citizens’ Services
- Ministry of Post Secondary Education & Future Skills
User Research Strategist
Director of Operations
Software Quality Assurance Technician
Front End Architect
We’re excited to learn more about the work you’re doing to reimagine public service delivery and create better digital service experiences. Contact us today to explore collaboration.
If your project has advanced to an RFP stage, we invite you to send it along to us.